Dreamdrops Charity Promotion
- This promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of Great Britain (UK mainland only) of 18 years of age or older, excluding employees and their immediate families of Castlehythe Ltd (T/A Nicholas Hythe Kitchen Design Studio), their agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
- For every â€˜likeâ€™ of the Nicholas Hythe Kitchen Design Studio Facebook page Â (www.facebook.com/nicholashythekitchendesignstudio) Castlehythe will donate Â£1 to â€˜Dreamdropsâ€™ childrenâ€™s charity (Registered Charity Number 1108920) up to a maximum donation of Â£250
- No purchase necessary.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for system failures. Neither can the Promoter be held responsible for any Facebook like not registered or for any other reason beyond the Promoter’s control. Proof of â€˜likeâ€™ shall not amount to proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the failure of any third party involved in this Promotion to fulfil its obligations under this Promotion, although the Promoter will always endeavour to minimise the effect of any such failure of a third party.
- The Promoter’s decisions will be final in all matters relating to this Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- To the extent permissible by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of these Terms and Conditions or by participation in the prize.
- By entering this Promotion participants will be deemed to have accepted, and will be bound by, these Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions for this Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Participants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
- The Promoter shall only use participants’ personal data for the purposes of administration of the Promotion and any other purpose to which the participant has consented.