Quality is the theme that runs through every element of the Nicholas Hythe Kitchens business – and that inevitably means using only the finest furniture available to ensure the very best outcomes for clients.
Handpicked materials and suppliers
Our buyers continually look for the very best materials and suppliers which enables us to ensure that our custom-built furniture is made of the highest quality and remains competitively priced.
So confident are we in the quality of our furniture that we are happy to publish the specifications we insist upon so clients can compare standards with any of our competitors.
We believe that top-quality kitchens should last between 18-25 years but that is only possible by manufacturing to the very highest standards.
- 18mm melamine faced chipboard compared to 15mm used by many of our competitors
- Increased rigidity with glued and dowelled cabinets as opposed to flat packed and screwed
- Additional width edging to reduce the risk of chipping
- All cabinets and drawers come with soft close steel hinges
- We manufacture to fit your specific requirements rather than ‘off the shelf’ convenience
- Units are supplied fully assembled by skilled kitchen fitters
- Cabinets inside and out are colour matched as closely as possible to the finish of the doors you choose
It doesn’t stop with our products and workmanship…
We want all clients to enjoy a quality experience from the moment they either inquire or visit our showroom. Attention to detail is fundamental to the success of Nicholas Hythe Kitchens and we only deal with quality providers and renowned global brand names.
We been awarded prestigious Neff 5* Master Partner status – which essentially means we have unrivalled knowledge of all Neff appliances. We are one of only two in Cambridgeshire.
And all our clients have the security and knowledge that comes with a five-year guarantee on their kitchens, such is our confidence in the quality of our products and services.